£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have a passion for being on the phone? Are you focused on supplier engagement and delivery on exceptional account management? If so, please read on!
GRG are working with a start up organisation to expand their growth in their service and engagement team. You will be the primary account contact for your assigned suppliers, and responsible to develop their supplier accounts, so you will be an enthusiastic member of the team, motivated to support your key clients from initial on-boarding, handling any challenging conversations to ensure remedial action is delivered when required!
- A strong customer/client service career history, maybe you have worked in a contact centre working towards achieving KPIs, in a client relationship, client service and account management role, or scheduling and planning experience previously
- Ability to build trusting relationships with your key clients, delivering support or even training when required with effective communication via telephone
- Strong negotiation skills; there is a sales element to this role
- Team-player work ethic; collaboration is key to drive the growth of the business and you will be able to contribute any new ideas to improve current ways of working
- Data and process driven; understanding work flows and task prioritisation on a daily basis, whilst analysing data to present solutions
- You will be working on a full-time basis in incredible offices in the heart of Birmingham city centre, with access to gym and much more!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programmes
- Retail Discounts
- 24/7 access to well-being support
If you feel that some of the skills above you hold, and you are keen to have a further chat, please get in touch today!