Clients and Markets Executive
Hybrid working | Oxford based office
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading & innovative law firm to recruit an experienced Client and Markets Executive onto the team, at an exciting time of growth for the business.
The successful Client and Markets Executive will develop and execute the business development and marketing strategy plans, focusing on growth areas. You will provide quality advice to fee earners, provide excellent client are, and support on relevant bids and tenders.
This is a hybrid role, with a maximum of 2 days per week required into their Oxford / Littlemore based office. With flexibility and fantastic development opportunities, this role has a lot to offer!
Experience in both a business development and marketing setting is required, and professional services experience will be advantageous but not essential.
- Work with key partners to develop the business development strategy
- Client relationship management
- Lead initiates for growth plans and evaluate progress
- Market analysis and seek out opportunities to raise the groups profile in relevant markets
- Work with the Bids & Tenders Manager to support on this process
- Generate leads and manage the sales pipeline
- Market facing activities such as: developing campaigns, support on events, thought leadership
- Share business development best practice across the team
The Clients and Markets Executive will:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject i.e., Marketing / Business
- Experience in a business development / marketing role
- Preferably from a professional services background
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'