Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Are you an experienced supervisor/ team leader? Passionate about supporting senior executives, in a business where you can develop and grow? We are pleased to be working with a financial services business in the centre of Birmingham, and assisting with their search for Client Accounts Team Leader to lead and support the reconciliations and banking team.
You can expect a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience + amazing benefits.
To succeed as a Client Accounts Team Leader you must be innovative, curious and systems savvy. You must be a hands on team leader, with the ability to motivate and guide
Any reconciliations experience would be advantageous.
This position offers agile working - 2 days in the office per week.
Client Accounts Team Leader responsibilities:
- Daily bank reconciliation review, for multiple bank accounts and clients
- Lead a growing team of currently 6, and review and investigate discrepancies
- Provide monthly bank reconciliation data to clients within agreed SLA
- Review system report reconciliations
- Ensure tasks are allocated to the team members
- identify areas for continuous improvement and implement changes
Who are you?
- An experienced team leader/ supervisor within financial services/ reconciliations or an all round excellent team leader!
- An intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Self motivated with strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and work toward tight deadlines
To apply for the Client Accounts Team Leader position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.