£60000.00 - £64000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi bens
5 months ago
Client Accounting Manager (Team Leader)
Qualified Accountant (essential)
Client services and multi discipline experience
Proven technical and leadership skills
We are recruiting for 2 x Commercial Accounting Managers for our established and growing global business services provider.
Reporting to a Business Unit Director, you will have responsibility for leading a team (remote) based both in the UK and internationally in providing comprehensive accounting support to a number of key clients across multiple locations.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a technically strong accountant who can provide subject matter expertise as well as identifying commercial opportunity to provide additional business services.
The role provides both the ability to utilise existing hands on technical accounting duties as well as developing an expanding broader skillset.
An interactive role, it is essential you are a highly organised finance professional, skilled at managing various assignments with differing timescales and deadlines.
This role will not pigeon hole your skills and will offer development and exposure and challenges that will only add to your professional experience.
You will provide reactive and proactive business services whilst driving your team to achieve individual and personal goals.
- Delivering a co-ordinated service to a portfolio of clients
- Managing service delivery on accounting/financial matters (i.e. outsourced CFO/FC)
- Detailed review of all accounting output
- Ownership of accounting output
- Management of resource requirements within the team through business cycle
- Managing the workflow of the team on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a high standard of service and good client relations
- Co-ordinating service delivery with other disciplines
- Managing the effectiveness of accounting technical resources
- Managing team billing and debt management
- You will also have responsibility for Business Planning, People Development, Risk Management and Business Development
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Multi discipline and business risk awareness
- Client service orientated
- Strong people and team management skills, able to develop people by motivating and coaching
- Capable of managing a small team
- Good written and oral communication
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to build relationships and to influence positively at all levels
- Able to use own initiative and identify issues
- Openness to involve management in resolution of issues
- Active role in disseminating information, both technical and client related, to other team members to increase awareness
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business and to grow with the business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business
- Working directly with an external client portfolio, maintaining client relationships
- The ability to apply all technical knowledge to practical scenarios
This position is based near Reading but with remote working, applications will be considered for candidates meeting the expectations to be based remotely for the majority of time (based on successful client delivery)