Tired of the rush hour traffic? Don't fancy going back to the office? Well read on as this Remote Civil Engineer position could be perfect for you.
I am working with a national multi-disciplinary consultancy in their search for a Civil Engineer who has experience in water and wastewater design. This is an exciting period of growth for this business and they have assigned me to find talented civil engineers to join their team on a remote basis. This business is very well established and has multiple long-term frameworks in place making this the perfect business to broaden your experience with, not only that but you will be joining one of the businesses highest performing teams.
To be successful with your new employer:
· Recent experience working on water or wastewater projects is imperative to being successful in this position as you will be working on complex projects.
· Strong academic background is highly desirable ideally you will have a BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering.
What's on offer for you:
· You will be offered industry leading training and development as well as the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects with a market leading and highly talented team.
· This business will mentor and support you to becoming chartered ICE member should you wish to do this.
· You will receive an attractive and competitive starting salary as well as excellent benefits and good holiday entitlement.
· This is a business who believes in promoting talent over the period spent with the business so if you believe in your capabilities and it is transferred into your work your progression is in your own hands and you could quickly ascend in the business ranks.
· You will be working on a remote basis and will not be required to go into the office at all!
If this sounds like something that is of interest, then click the apply now button and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.