Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Civil Engineer - Marines & Harbours
I am on the lookout for a talented Harbour & Marine / Civil Engineer, the work entails the detailed design of marine civil engineering works including preparation of technical specifications. It will also include undertaking and producing Feasibility Study and Condition Inspection reports and Head Office or Site Based Contract Administration.
This can be a hybrid/remote position based on experience and location.
· You will undertake design, preparation of contract documentation and administration of construction for projects
· Design of marine structures and associated infrastructure in commercial ports and fishing harbours
· Working knowledge of sea defences and coastal protection systems
· Preparation of project specifications
· Preparation of Bills of Quantities
· Supervision of technicians in preparation of detailed scheme drawings
· Attendance at design team meetings and client consultations
· Organising site surveys, and site investigations
· Preparation of reports or appraisal studies
· Operation of procedures in accordance with the company's Quality System
· Prepare the designer's input to Health and Safety plans for projects
· Other general civil engineering skills may be required from time to time in other sections of the company
As an Engineer within this business, you will benefit from regular, external training to enhance your skills and all graduate engineers are encouraged to work towards chartership with their chosen professional body and are fully supported in doing so with the company being an accredited ICE training provider.
If you are interested in applying, then submit your most up to date CV to me and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your applications.