£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently in the process of helping my East Midlands based client in their search for an experienced Civil Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Civil Engineer to join a business who look after their staff and have a reputable presence on the market.
What the successful engineer will look like:
· Minimum of 3 years Civil Engineering experience within a consultancy
· You will be an expert in delivering detailed analysis and modelling of drainage as well as a strong skillset in 3D Highway's design including horizontal and vertical alignment design.
· You will have strong software experience in MicroDrainage and Civils3D.
· Ideally you will have strong commercial awareness and are comfortable with a client facing position.
· You will hold a Civil Engineering degree and be either chartered or working towards chartership.
· Your core design experience and knowledge will be across section 38, 278, 184, 185, 104, 106.
What's in it for you?
· Flexible working
· Working within a collaborative and experienced team.
· Career progression - this is encouraged throughout the business.
· A competitive salary across the market.
Fancy a chat to find out more?
Click the apply now button then your CV will be directed to my attention and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application for a confidential chat about the position and your experience.