£30000 - £55000 per annum + car
2 months ago
We are working with a leading Plc house builder who are looking to grow their established high-calibre technical and engineering team by recruiting an additional Civil Engineer into their team.
Based from their regional office in Leicester the company specialises in producing a high quality, design led homes in the East Midlands region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all highways, drainage and utility design information is coordinated effectively between external consultant teams and internal departments.
- Fee negotiation and appointment of consultants
- Liaising with local authorities, water authorities and contractors
The successful Civil Engineer will
- Coordinate and manage information produced externally to identify potential engineering constraints and formulate strategies for sites under land appraisal. These will include flood risk assessments, geo-environmental appraisals, transportation assessments and utility appraisals.
- Have a strong understanding of ground conditions, road and sewer design, foundation design and remediation requirements Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years' experience gained with a developer or consultant engineer or local authority with experience of working within the housebuilding sector.
This is an exciting opportunity with an established business who have a good reputation. It that would suit someone who is looking for long term career progression or those who are experienced already. Our client will consider talented engineers of all levels so get in touch today to find out more.