Chief information Security Officer (CISO) - Birmingham - £90,000 - £120,000 + benefits
CISM, CISSP, IT Security, cyber security, CISO, Chief Information Security Officer, global
This position can be based either in London or Birmingham.
I am currently working with a global organisation who are looking to grow their IT security team. This is a rather green field project so first things first is to hire a CISO who can come on board and help build the function.
The ideal candidate will be a business focused leader who can work closely with the senior management team and build and manage the IT security team. You will be the last port of call for IT security for a mutli-billion-pound business, so ideally we would like someone from a similar size background.
- Experience building and leading IT Security function.
- C-suite experience, working closely with senior stakeholders.
- CISSP or CISM certified.
- Ability to travel between London and Birmingham when needed.
- Working closely with the Global CIO to transform the security offering.
- Strong technical background and all-round understating of general IT security.
If this brief description sounds of interest then please apply here!