Chief Information Officer
£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Chief Information Officer - West Birmingham - £120,000 - £140,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a large manufacturing & assembly business who are looking for a Group CIO to sit above their global IT team. This role is ideal for a strategic CIO who has strong programme management experience and a good understanding of ERP and digital transformation projects.
The position requires travel to various sites across multiple countries, whilst flexible working is available in the UK, candidates must be able to travel as part of the role.
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to manage global ERP rollouts programmes.
- Focus on customer solutions around Ecommerce to help improve current offerings.
- Excellent change management experience, being able to transform legacy teams and take them on the journey as the technology platforms evolve.
- Drive efficiency in the use of data throughout the business.
- Excellent stakeholder management, able to translate technology to the wider business.
- Proven experiance managing large scale digital transformations.
- Leading a global team of 40+ people.
If you have the required experience and you would like to apply for this role, please apply here.