West Midlands, England
£65000 - £72000 per annum + Company Car and Benefits
2 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Global Retail Business to find a first class Change and Communications Manager who will be responsible for initiating, implementing, and overseeing large scale change, in line with the organisations business objectives.
You will provide expert analysis and advice on the delivery of change management approaches in programmes and projects. In addition, this role will be responsible for the communications strategy and delivery of that strategy, associated with the programme.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity, the company is currently looking at a flexible working pattern for this position, but the role will require a strong presence at their Midlands based Head Office and will also require travel across the UK when needed.
- Lead the delivery of end-to-end programmes and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Lead the creation of a new internal comms working group, sharing your knowledge and best practice to raise standards.
- Inspire with new and interesting ways to deepen engagement with internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise, training and coaching to colleagues on Change Management tools and best practices.
- Mapp activity and identify gaps between current and future state business processes.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance and maximise engagement of key stakeholders using change management techniques and tools.
- Champion effective change management through building appropriate internal and external networks and forums.
- Strong understanding of retail operations and how to change at a franchise level.
- Experience of delivering and supporting Business Change Projects.
- Knowledge of using Project and Change Management methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques.
- Confident in developing and delivering presentations and workshops to large audience groups.
- Good understanding of managing people effectively through change and the change process.
- Confident and resilient nature with strong communication skills.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the business.