West Midlands, England
£130000 - £150000 per annum + + Benefits
7 months ago
GRG Exec Search are pleased to be partnering with an SME business in the Infrastructure/Civil Engineering industry who are looking for their next CEO.
Joining the business at an exciting time of change and transformation you will ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that commercial success is achieved.
With a strong background in the civil engineering/infrastructure space you will have experience of leading complex organisations through significant change and growth. You will be accountable for delivering the overall business strategy and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to guide it towards long-term success and the company's strategic vision.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar leadership and commercial role - ideally within civil engineering/infrastructure
- Experience of driving profit, reducing cost and identifying profitable commercial opportunities
- A demonstrable track record of driving progressive, commercial relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing and negotiating on bid submissions
- Evidence of building, managing and leading, high-performance teams with a strong track record of performance management
- Credible, effective communicator with interpersonal skills to engage with and win over others
- Analytical & data focussed but being able to articulate and communicate in the right way
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
My client is looking for a combination of strong leadership, commercial awareness and a relentless drive for both incremental profit and customer satisfaction.
Flexible on salary of circa £150,000 + Bonus, car and Benefits. The opportunity of real wealth creation within 3-5 years is a real possibility.