26 days ago
Category Planning Assistant
Permanent, Full time
£33,000 - £38,000pa (DOE)
Are you a supply chain professional looking to work for an ever-expanding employer which will offer unrivalled personal progression? If so, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. My client is looking to take on a Category Planning Assistant/Coordinator on a full time and permanent basis to help deliver a high quality and cost-efficient inbound supply chain both through operational and project management.
The available role will be looking in o continuous improvement within your role to simplify processes and maximise efficiency
- Management and control of the inbound supply chain working with Buying, Supplier, Logistics and Regional Distribution Centre's to deliver to agreed timeframes and KPIs.
- Working collaboratively with suppliers to improve their supply chain efficiencies including planning of production and distribution into the Regional Distribution Centres.
- Management of supplier KPI adherence.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of sales forecast data being delivered to the supply base.
- Maintaining supplier availability throughout the year with particular focus on Christmas and other key events.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business.
- Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies.
- Support the delivery of the department strategy as required.
- Assist Buying by monitoring Supplier performance through inbound stock management and reporting.
- Starting salary from £33,035 rising to £38,580.
- 5-day/40-hour week, working Monday- Friday, with the opportunity for remote working 2 days per week.
- Holidays - 25 Days plus Bank Holiday
- Access to a free, 24/7, confidential virtual GP service for all Colleagues and their children (under the age of 16)
- Pension Scheme
- In-Office flexi time
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay after 2 years.
- Long service rewards.
- Perks - Bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership, shopping and travel discounts & many more.