Are you an experienced IT or Technology Category Manager? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, where you can join a growing department?
I'm recruiting for a Technology Category Manager to join this Coventry based organisation. The role offers flexibility and can be a mix of office and home working. You will be responsible for a spend of approximately £30M and will focus on the strategic management and ownership of the Technology category. You will deliver a sustainable supply chain to ensure value for money is achieved.
Your key responsibilities will include identifying opportunities to generate efficiencies and improve cost, leading the end-to-end procurement and vendor management, leading and manage RFPs as well as being a pivotal part of the organisation's sustainability plan to include ethical and responsible sourcing.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
- Previous experience in managing IT or Technology procurement
- Commercial negotiation and supplier management experience with a track record delivering cost savings, service improvements, and supplier innovation
- Proven stakeholder influencing skills and experience in supplier development and commercial cost reduction
- Practical knowledge of IT service agreements, Licensing and SAAS agreements
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Substantial time and project management skills
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or willing to work towards this
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £50,000 + benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.