Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Are you a Category Manager with extensive indirects experience? Do you have project management skills along with your indirect procurement knowledge? If so, this Category Manager role on a 12 month fixed term contract could be perfect for you.
Based in Central Birmingham, you will be pivotal in providing value for money and ensuring that supplier performance is of a high standard. You will have extensive negotiations experience with an ability to plan and lead complex negotiations. You will have a strategic and commercial approach to your procurement activity.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of indirect procurement within a services environment
- Ideally experience within a regulated organisation
- The ability to plan and lead negotiations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- First generation outsourcing experience
- The ability to strategically influence real business outcomes from supply chain activity
- A hardworking and resilient attitude
In return the successful Category Manager will receive a remuneration package that includes a salary of £55,000 to £60,000, flexible working including the possibility of home working where appropriate, pension scheme and other excellent benefits.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract role
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.