£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 days ago
We are on the look out for highly organised and motivated Category Manager who experienced with Product Management.
This is an opportunity for you to work in an established and ambitious, family run business in the heart of Coventry. We are looking for someone to plan, coordinate and manage product development and range enhancement projects to ensure that this company remains at the top of their industry.
If you have experience in working and communicating with manufacturers to manage the 'cradle to grave' process with products, then this is the perfect role for you. Your aim is to develop an effective strategy while working closely with the Head of Merchandising and the marketing and sales team to deliver an outstanding category proposal.
You will be able to lead, motivate and develop a category team to deliver overall category and business targets, provide ongoing coaching and ensure individuals reach their full potential. We want you to use your skill set to look for new opportunities and help this already established brand accelerate their growth even further.
Your role will include:
- You will have responsibility for the life cycle of around 500 products with the organisation.
- Maximise profits by analysing the price margins.
- Assess and analyse product performance and present detailed reports to drive future business decisions.
- Assist in identifying market opportunities continue to allow the company to be market leaders.
- Lead, motivate and develop a category team to deliver business targets.
- Inspire and manage your team to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Work with the senior team to develop project plans, budgets and sales forecasts, for continuity and promotional ranges
- Working with the supply chain team to ensure that end product meets our high quality standards and the customer requirements to the companies position as market leaders.
- Develop project plans, budgets and sales forecasts, for continuity and promotional ranges. Work closely with the Senior team, the supplier base and supply chain team to facilitate an effective solution for the sales and logistics requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone passionate about product.
Get in touch!