Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We're Recruiting A Cashier For a property business in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. This Is An Exciting Role To Join A Specialist Business That Has A Focus On Trust And Expertise And Is Well Respected In Their Market.
This is a 6 month FTC.
Cashier Duties Includes:
· To navigate and utilise the banking/payments software and understand the internal transfer controls to direct funds to the correct client bank account
· Actively work with other teams in PMA in resolving queries.
· Processing the imported bank statements in the banking platforms posting tenant receipts/payment files/IATs accurately
· When working on client's own platforms, entering the bank receipt/payment details before allocating as required
· Recording cheques, posting to the tenant records and preparing paying in slips and depositing at the bank
· To raise the banking sheets and collate all payment requests before returning to the requester
· Processing the AP Bacs files in a timely manner
· To keep tight control on any items posted to the suspense account, clearing down regularly, or seeking instruction to return
· Action all requests into the cashier's mailbox in accordance with the timeframe
· To complete the bank reconciliations assigned in a timely manner, clearing down any outstanding items. Collate the standard report packs and seek signoff
· Proactive approach to risk management ensuring risks are minimised and any issues are reported and resolved promptly.
· Maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting all SLA's internally and externally.
· Treasury/Cashiering professional with experience of working in a fast paced high volume environment with a demonstrable record of responsibility and growth and solid experience in cashiering/treasury function
· Experience of different banking software, utilising functions to extract information
· Experience of property management bespoke software is desirable
· Knowledge of principles, practices and regulations relating to the handling of client monies in the UK
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Salary Up To £25,000 Per Annum
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holiday
- Hybrid Working / Flexible Working