Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Cash and Banking Clerk
Monday- Friday (part time hrs)
£20,000- £25,000 - 6 month FTC
Have you got extensive experience processing online payments? Are you looking to join a global business with a prosperous future?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global company based in modern offices situated in Birmingham. They are now looking for a Banking & Payments Assistant to join their accounting team on a 6 month FTC.
You will be responsible within the team to ensure compliance, allocation of receipts, making payments, bank reconciliations and producing reports.
You will be expected to ensure information is accurately and efficiently processed in line with company best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Allocating Receipts
- Making BACS and CHAPS Payments
- Online banking
- Opening and Closing Bank Accounts
- Verifying Cheque Payments
- Bank Reconciliations and resolving discrepancies
- Handling queries
- Reviewing banking information
- Producing reports
- Supporting Accounts Payable
(Full job description available)
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a cashier / banking environment
- High volume, fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.