Up to £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Keen to speak with candidates who keen to work within an Account Receivable and Banking function to join a reputable brand in Lichfield as their Accounts Receivable and Banking Team Lead. You will be responsible for a team of 4, supervising the allocation of cash receipts, performing 121s and ensuring the team abide to the rules and regulations of the business.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified, have a good understanding of double entry accounting, with the ability to analyse and account for unallocated cash.
Applicants are welcome to apply with a strong AR/ banking background looking to step up into a team leader role or have previous experience within a supervisory role. You can expect a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Please note, this is a part office part home based role- max 2 x a week in the office!
Accounts Receivable & Banking Team Lead responsibilities:
- Lead the Accounts receivable and banking team, ensuring they provide a first class service
- Oversee customer billing, stock levels, cash processing and transfers, cash allocation, sales control
- Act as an escalation point for any complex unallocated cash
- Maintain good working relationships with the banks, acting as a key contact
To be considered for the Accounts Receivable & Banking Team Lead you will:
- Have previous experience within a similar role/ or come from a strong AR and cash background looking for a step up
- Be a self starter and have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong coaching capabilities
- Have high attention to detail
If you would like further information and the full job brief please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for the Accounts Receivable and Banking Team Lead, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.