Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Have you got extensive experience in cash allocation and high volume invoicing? Are you looking to join a business with a prosperous future? Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a company situated near Solihull. They are now looking for a Cash and Banking Accounts Clerk to join their accounting function on a permanent basis.
£20,000- £23,000 PA + benefits (initially working from home but will go back to office based)
As a Payments Assistant you will be reporting into the senior management, you will be responsible for supporting their clients- both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible within the team to ensure compliance, allocation of cash, bank reconciliations, investigating queries.
You will be expected to ensure information is accurately and efficiently processed in line with company best practice.
Key responsibilities include
- Payments & Bank Reconciliation
- Cash postings & allocations
- Investigation of Bank anomalies in a timely Manner
- Posting of Journal entries
- Supporting the AR function
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a cashier / banking environment
- High volume, fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel and using large ERP systems
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.