£10 - £12 per hour + bens
2 months ago
This is a superb time to be joining our Bracknell based client, who have recently seen some superb growth in recent years and continue to enjoy working with their diverse client base. Due to this recent growth, require a Cash Allocations specialist to join the experienced, close-knit Cashiering team. Initially this role will be hired on a 2 month basis, in order to cover a back log of work.
My client can offer full training, and this role is suited to candidates with previous cash allocations experience.
Reporting to the Cashiering Manager, your duties as a Cash Allocations Specialist will include:
- Processing, and posting of all payments - typically cheques and bounced cheques, and direct debits
- Processing and producing daily Direct Debits and BACs transfers
- Investigating all un-allocated cash
- Identify all un-allocated payments and post onto the various customer accounts
- Daily clearing of the suspense accounts
- Checking and processing of all un-cashed cheques
Your profile as a Cash Allocations Specialist:
- Confident, and able to work with high volumes of data
- Ideally offer high volume of processing experience
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to all you work with
- Able to cope with various in-house systems, and Word, Excel etc
- Be able to investigate and resolve complex issues
This is a superb opportunity, working with one of the Thames Valley's well-respected businesses. Please contact me for further details on this superb Cash Allocations role.