£16000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
11 months ago
This is a superb time to be joining our Reading based client, who have recently seen some superb growth in recent years and continue to enjoy working with their diverse client base. Due to this recent growth, require a Cash Allocations Clerk to join the experienced, close-knit Cashiering and Credit Control team. Due to the nature of their industry, and working closely with the Credit Control team, the hours of work are 7am - 3.30pm or 7.30am - 4.00pm.
My client can offer training in certain areas, as this role is suited to candidates who have recent left school, or college - or equally who offer some recent finance experience. The successful Cash Allocations Clerk will take responsibility for:
- Processing and producing daily Direct Debits and BACs transfers
- Investigating all un-allocated cash
- Identify all un-allocated payments and post onto the various customer accounts
- Posting daily bank statements
- Checking and processing of all un-cashed cheques
- Occasionally performing some Credit Control duties
Your profile as a Cash Allocations Clerk will include:
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to all you work with
- Able to cope with various in-house systems, and Word, Excel etc
- Be able to investigate and resolve issues
This is a superb opportunity, working with one of the Thames Valley's well-respected businesses. Please contact me for further details on this superb Cash Allocations Clerk position, where you wiwll receive superb benefits and superb training.