Shirley, West Midlands
Bonus & Competitive Benefits
11 months ago
My client, who are one of the fastest growing retail businesses in the Midlands are looking for a Carrier Analyst to work within their service delivery team ensuring their product is delivered successfully to the end customer.
The Carrier Analyst will be accountable for auditing service performance of network carriers, ensuring the highest standards are met, providing analysis and recommending remedial actions as required. You will work within your team to proactively help customers and suppliers to analyse areas for improvement and take actions to ensure all company KPIs are met.
The Carrier Analyst's areas of focus will include:
- Ensuring final mile delivery is of the highest level
- Resolving non-compliance relating to international deliveries.
- Provide in depth analysis
- Excellent knowledge of regulations for international import and export
- Experience of working with regulatory bodies such as HMRC
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Knowledge of courier networks, airline and handling agent procedures
It is essential that the Carrier Analyst can demonstrate the following skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Be computer literate with MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexibility and positive approach to work
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Be a self-starter
The successful Carrier Analyst with receive a competitive basic salary with potential for bonus, like any growing business my client is able to support ongoing career development.
If the role sounds is of interest to you then please contact Phil Birch for more information.