£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a national retail business based in Nuneaton in their search for a Capex Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Offering a hybrid working pattern and a salary of £50,000 plus benefits, this opportunity is best suited to an accomplished Management Accountant with excellent knowledge of Capital Expenditure and looking for excellent development.
This role will be fundamental to defining and working with the business to offer new capex insights and take a leading role in shaping Capex spend and controls. The successful Capex Accountant will have an in depth understanding of Capex and depreciations, and be able to liaise with stakeholders to maintain tight controls on capex spend.
- Prepare the month end capex reporting alongside the Finance Business Partners for multiple areas across the business
- Take the lead in production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Support process improvements as directed by the Head of Capital Investments
- Maintain a tight control on Capex spend to make sure they are robust and compliant with relevant accounting standards
- Reporting on spend vs budget by Project and Business area
- Once key processes are designed, work on automation of reporting and tracking to give optimal visibility of spend
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified, Part Qualified or Finalist in ACCA/CIMA (Study Support on offer)
- Experience in production of management accounts and Capex gained within a complex organisation