West Midlands, England
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a campaign planner to join their growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, with big growth plans for 2021 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in delivering these projects. You will be responsible for delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels, with a focus on lead generation and driving brand awareness.
Location for this role is flexible, there are three sites in Midlands so location will be driven by the candidate. Ideally there will be occasional travel between these three sites, with a mix of working from home.
- Working closely with the wider marketing department to develop, coordinate and deliver all marketing campaigns - from lead gen campaigns to product launches, promotions and sales.
- Own, create and lead the development of a marketing calendar. Define campaigns and create the plan.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are engaging, relevant and measurable.
- Manage the customer journey to ensure the best outcomes and drive growth.
- Measuring and reporting on effectiveness of each campaign including regular checks on ROI, reporting findings back to senior stakeholder and optimising future campaigns.
- Ensuring that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in all communication channels across all campaigns.
- This job would suit someone with a strong multi-channel B2B marketing campaign management background.
- You will have creative copywriting experience and an innovative and creative approach to marketing with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Demonstrable track record of planning, developing and executing campaigns
- Demonstrable track record of working towards measurable goals and actively monitoring campaign to drive best performance.
- You will be comfortable with marketing automation technology and have a proven track record in using email marketing activities to generate leads.