£28000.00 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a market leading retail business based in Leicester, is looking to recruit a Campaign Optimisation Executive.
This is key role within the marketing team, specifically joining the content and campaigns team.
The Campaign Optimisation Executive role will encompass:
- Working closely with channel specialists to coordinate and deliver effective content campaigns.
- Measure, monitor and analyse campaign performance and drive improvements
- Support the content team in idea generation and campaign effectiveness
- Ensure content campaigns are amplified across appropriate channels
- Utilise data to improve performance
The ideal candidate for this Campaign Optimisation Executive role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Data-driven with extensive experience utilising Google Analytics and other reporting and tracking tools
- Extensive experience across a range of channels - including social, email and web.
- Campaign management experience.
Highly competitve package.