£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
28 days ago
My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Campaign Manager. This is a newly created role as part of ongoing and sustained growth.
This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing and will be a key role in defining and delivering multi-channel campaigns.
My client, a passionate disruptor, takes their work very seriously, but doesn't take themselves too seriously. Very much a digital first business, you will be well versed in delivering campaigns across digital channels/platforms.
The Campaign Manager will be an expert at managing campaigns across digital platforms, an experienced marketeer, a strong collaborator, and you will have the passion and skill set to manage relationships. The role will encompass:
- Manage our campaigns end to end, acting as the main point of contact between the business and delivery teams as well as key external partners
- Successfully deliver projects on time and budget. Monitor and report on progress through all stages of delivery, from concept development through to implementation and measurement
- Champion process efficiently with a strong ability to manage projects through, manage expectations of key stakeholders throughout the life cycle of projects
- Deliver creative excellence, with a strong eye for great creative, the ability to input yourself and guide internal team members and partners to create compelling campaign work
- Manage communications with regional teams, keeping them up to date, informed and engaged in the campaign development process
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Ability to work across a number of fast-moving multi-channel campaigns
- Experience managing paid media digital campaigns
- Experience in leading and reporting on projects
- Experience of communicating to stakeholders up to CMO and VP level
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong financial acumen
- Sound presentation skills
Experience marketing to a Gen Z audience would be highly advantageous.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.