My client, a well established business in a strong financial position, is looking to recruit a Campaign Manager.
This key role will develop and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns.
The role will encompass:
- Working closely with channel experts, internal departments and external agencies to develop and deliver all marketing activity - from seasonal campaigns to product launches, promotions and sales.
- Own, create and lead the development of a marketing calendar. Define campaigns and create the plan
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are engaging, relevant and measurable
- Ongoing campaign review - weekly reporting
- Monitor and track internal data and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate for this Campaign Manager role will possess the follow skills/expertise:
- Strong multi-channel campaign management experience - you will have worked across a broad range of channels, however you do not need to be a specific channel expert
- Demonstrable track record of planning, develop and deliver campaigns
- Demonstrable track record of working towards measurable goals and actively monitoring campaign
- Ability to work in fast paced and changeable environment
- Applicants with a strong retail/ecommerce background preferred.
Highly competitive package.