£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
19 days ago
THE COMPANY -
The successful Call Centre Manager, will be joining a well-respected, high profile business who operate throughout the UK and Internationally, and this role will be located on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire. They have won various awards over the years and are continuing to grow due to continuing demand from their customers. Due to a recent newly created team and project, we are seeking an experienced, motivated Contact Centre Manager to look after the talented Team of 10 Call centre employees.
This contract will be hired until December 2021, so ideally you will be available at short notice to commit to the role, and be able to offer recent experience of working within a multi-site, hands-on Manager role. There is also a high likelihood of extension beyond this time.
The successful Call Centre Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing a team of 10 Contact Centre Advisors
- Be there for support, training, and handling escalated cases
- Drive the achievement of targets for all service levels
- Look after customer satisfaction and where appropriate revenue generation
- Ensure the workloads are distributed fairly across the teams
- Develop, lead, motivate and coach members of the team to ensure maximum performance
- Provide any necessary training and motivation to develop a team capable of delivering exceptional service
This is a superb opportunity to join a reputable, high performing business. Given the nature of their business, this is a high volume call environment, so ideally you will have worked in similar set ups previously. You may also be required to work one Saturday every 4 weeks, however a day off during the week will also be given back in lieu.
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to work for an exceptional business, based on the outskirts of Reading, with superb offices, and great training then please get in touch. You will be able to work from home, but happy to work in the office for one week in four, within very safe COVID-assessed offices. Free parking on site.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits, pension, health care and life assurance.