Permanent, Full time
My client is looking for an experienced Buyer/Production Controller to become an integral part of the organisation with a strong Manufacturing/Engineering background to be responsible to identify chemical and factored good purchases, Generate Purchase Orders: issue and manage deliveries, be responsible for the accuracy of system data and completeness, maintain lead-times and minimum order stock levels and manage Goods-in.
This is a hybrid role that will also include production planning which will include system reporting produce weekly production requirements, Schedule said production requirements and assign materials and people and Monitor equipment utilisation and operating effectiveness.
- Past experience in in buying and expediting.
- Be able to work with and develop production control systems.
- Work with SAGE accounting system
- Ability to network and form contacts across our customers (internal & external) and suppliers.
- Be competent in forecasting raw material and finished goods demands.
- Be competent in data manipulation and reporting.
- Ability to obtain, analyse and present Information.
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans. To be understood and directive.
- High standard of spoken and written English, excellent telephone and face to face communication skills.
- Experience in working in a customer facing role.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be able to work as a member of a team.
- Good level of personal presentation.