£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an energetic, driven Buyer with strong stakeholder engagement skills? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? Does the opportunity to work for a business that truly puts its customers first appeal to you? If so, please read on as I have an excellent opportunity in Warwickshire that could be perfect for you.
As Buyer on a 6 month fixed term contract, you will be a pivotal part of transforming a procurement department. You will be involved processing requisitions, placing orders and ensuring on time delivery, but it doesn't stop there. You will also be involved in reviewing the supply chain, identifying alternative sources of supply and researching the market to ensure that value for money and quality of good and services is being achieved.
In order to carry out the Buyer role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous purchasing experience within a procurement role
- Experience within the healthcare industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to hit the ground running and to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ideally CIPS qualified, or working towards
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £28,000 to £32,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits.