Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits
27 days ago
I'm currently recruiting for a Buyer to join a manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a growing, exciting organisation where there is lots of room for progression for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for procuring components and working with suppliers to ensure value for money and quality is achieved. You will have responsibility for raising and placing purchase orders, sourcing, managing inventory and managing suppliers. You will develop strong relationships with internal and external customers and monitor supplier performance against targets. You will also meet suppliers and collaborate well with them.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Buyer within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- The ability to understand technical drawings and specifications
- A strong track record of delivering savings
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- A team player that is self motivated
In return you will receive a salary of £27,000 to £30,000 pro-rata'd plus benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract role.