£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Permanent, Full time
Are you procurement professional looking to work for a rewarding organisation who provides healthcare products and services that help protect vulnerable lives across the country? If so, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. My client is looking to take an experienced Buyer on a full time and permanent basis to help Provide comprehensive assistance that fully supports colleagues in the running of an efficient Procurement Department.
This opportunity offers the chance to evolve in an environment that actively promotes and encourages its people, recognises expertise, and offers genuine opportunities that provide colleagues with autonomy and accountability.
The ideal candidates will have experience within a highly regulated environment.
- Assist the Procurement Manager with the day to day running of the Procurement Department.
- Support launch of new products and business lines, supporting sourcing activities, new product introduction and ensuring ongoing high levels of product availability whilst also ensuring supporting service and processes (internal and external) are implemented.
- Manage Critical Supplier qualification process
- Support ERP development projects
- Resolve supplier quality, performance and noncompliance issues
- Produce Reports in line with Group requirements and internal KPIs.
- Identify and lead on targeting areas to deliver Procurement efficiencies against annual target
- Supplier Relationship Management - to include vendor performance reviews/evaluations and contract management
- Lead on Supplier Negotiations - Contractual terms and commercial terms etc in line with compliance
- Support stakeholders by developing and leading sourcing strategies in line with Procurement policy
- Minimum Education Required: Degree
- Major/Discipline: Preferably CIPS qualified but not essential
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 years
- Supplier relationship Management and qualification, Sourcing strategies, Negotiation and contract management
- Google and Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- ERP systems and Inventory Planning Systems would be advantageous.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Formulating, developing and documenting new processes and systems.
- Working within a time sensitive, customer focused operation.
- Report writing and presenting findings.