Birmingham, West Midlands
£31000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement and Contracts professional looking to join a growing organisation with extensive opportunities for progression? This opportunity could be the one for you!
Based in fabulous central Birmingham location (with 2 days per week home working) this organisation is seeking a Buyer. You will have responsibility for sourcing, market research, contract negotiations and supplier relationship management. You will liaise with multiple functions across the business including legal and finance.
In order to carry out this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- An extremely commercial outlook
- Previous experience within a purchasing role
- Strong contract law knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally some exposure to OJEU procurement
In return, you will receive a salary of £30,000 to £40,000 plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your procurement career.
if you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.