£26000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Permanent - Full time
Are you a Buyer with experience working in the Manufacturing or Engineering sectors? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group has a fantastic opportunity available for you. We are looking for a Buyer with purchasing administration knowledge strong excel skills and able to maintain supplier contracts in a production environment to join a manufacturing organisation based in Kidderminster. This role offers a salary of £26,000 to £30,000 plus benefits along with the opportunity to work for an organisation within a real friendly environment.
If you were already in this flexible Buyer role, some of the tasks you would find yourself working on include:
- Plan Subcontract steel processing & componentry (training provided)
- Carry out analysis of usage and spend for use in monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Expediting open orders and chase to completion/rescheduling if necessary.
- Assist Accounts department with invoice queries
- Maintaining supplier records and ensuring material part specifications are communicated.
- Research potential vendors
- Carry out tenders.
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Carry out purchasing administration
You will need previous purchasing experience within the manufacturing or engineering industries and experience of to apply for this flexible Buyer position. You must also be familiar with working to quality standards and possess excellent negotiation skills.
Apply today if you are interested in this Senior Buyer job and think you'd make a great addition to the team!