Are you a Buyer with extensive indirects experience? Do you have indirect procurement knowledge? Are you CIPS qualified or working towards CIPS? If so, this Buyer role could be perfect for you.
Based in Tyne and Wear, you will be pivotal in providing value for money and ensuring that supplier performance is of a high standard. You will have extensive negotiations experience with an ability to plan and lead complex negotiations. You will have a strategic and commercial approach to your procurement activity.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of indirect procurement
- The ability to plan and lead negotiations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- A hardworking and resilient attitude
- CIPS qualified, or working towards
In return the successful Buyer will receive a remuneration package that includes a salary of circa £35,000, a mix of home working and office working, pension scheme and other excellent benefits.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.