Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £30000.00 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
I'm currently recruiting for a Buyer to join a manufacturing organisation based in Wolverhampton. This is a growing, exciting organisation where there is increased workload, leading to their need for an additional buyer.
You will be responsible for project buying of high value low volume items and working with suppliers to ensure value for money and quality is achieved. You will have responsibility for raising and placing purchase orders, expediting, sourcing and managing suppliers. You will develop strong relationships with internal and external customers and monitor supplier performance against targets. You will also meet suppliers and collaborate well with them.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Buyer within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- The ability to understand technical drawings and specifications
- A strong track record of delivering savings
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with NEC3 or NEC4 contracts
- CIPS qualified or working towards CIPS is an advantage
In return you will receive a salary of circa £30,000 plus benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply