Coventry, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
I'm currently recruiting for a Buyer to join a manufacturing organisation based in Coventry. This is a newly created role where you can make a real difference and put your stamp on the way the company approaches purchsing.
You will be responsible for procuring components and working with suppliers to ensure value for money and quality is achieved. You will have responsibility for raising and placing purchase orders, sourcing, managing inventory and managing suppliers. You will also meet suppliers and collaborate well with them.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Purchasing Assistant or Buyer within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- A motivated, self-starting attitude
- You must have your own transport for this role
In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply