Up to £25000.00 per annum + plus benefits
20 days ago
How would you like to join a rapidly growing Telford based organisation as a Buyer? Would you like to have responsibility for all aspects of purchasing goods, materials and services to ensure that the operational needs are met? If so, please read on - this role could be perfect for you!
As Buyer, you will be working for a business that has grown rapidly across the last few years and has plans for even more growth. It is a truly exciting time within this organisation. You will liaise with suppliers regarding price, lead times and quality, raise and expedite orders, manage the tender process by gathering data, collating quotes and issuing RFQs and implement purchasing processes and procedures. You will also manage and maintain purchase databases including contracts and pricing.
In order to carry out this role effectively, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of purchasing within a manufacturing, production or FMCG environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Excel skills to include Vlook Ups,Pivot Tables etc
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ideally working towards CIPS
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 dependent upon experience, plus excellent benefits and opportunities for progression. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.