Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Are you a Buyer with experience of procuring professional services? Have you had exposure to OJEU procurement? Are you looking for a new challenge within a hugely successful procurement functions? If so, this role could be ideal for you.
As a Buyer you will build strong relationships with stakeholders and have end to end management of projects in the professional services arena. You will identify opportunities to involve procurement and will be heavily involved in sourcing projects and managing contracts. You will research suppliers and market trends and run tenders to meet the needs of the business.
In order to carry out this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of sourcing and category management
- Ideally you will have had exposure to running OJEU tenders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Be results orientated with the ability to work well under pressure
- CIPS Qualification or working towards
- Experience of drafting contracts
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £30,000 to £32,000 plus bonus, 25 days holiday + other excellent benefits and the opportunity to join an amazing procurement team. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.