Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Are you a Buyer with experience within a manufacturing environment? Would you like the chance to play a vital role whilst the business goes through a period of growth and expansion?
I am currently recruiting a buyer for a rapidly growing engineering & testing firm in the Birmingham area. The business is looking to add a Buyer to solely look after all purchasing responsibility within the business, in line with recent company growth .
You will report into the operations manager, taking full responsibility for all direct & indirect purchasing. Mainly project based sourcing for components including raw materials , castings & proprietary parts. Regularly liaising with & consulting engineering teams on requirements for best cost , quality & delivery.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally as a Buyer .
- Ability to understand technical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills , proven ability to negotiate
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workload.
- Able to identify & execute cost saving opportunities where possible across assigned spend areas.
Salary Between £25,000- £30,000 +Package .