Walsall, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on a Business Systems Support Manager role working with a large organisation based out of Walsall.
The Business Systems Support Manager role is to manage supporting the ERP (AX/D365) and Line of Business (LOB) systems of a global business, setting, and maintaining KPIs for service and availability. Lead and manage all aspects of SDLC across the IT Department ensuring high quality products are delivered on-time and to budget.
- Manage Team of Business Systems Support & Development staff based in the UK and overseas.
- Support of a global ERP user base.
- Working with the software providers to resolve & escalate issues/incidents/development.
- Assist with the upgrade of the current ERP system.
- Working with your team to identify new opportunities to maximise the benefits of ERP and other LOB systems. Including ad hoc development / BI enhancements.
- To lead the help desk function insofar as it relates to ERP and LOB systems to ensure user problems are being promptly cleared.
- Providing user training and associated documentation where required
- Provide service reporting and metrics to IT Leadership and the wider business.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of managing an application support & development team.
- Understanding of SDLC and various methodologies e.g Waterfall / Agile / DevOps
- Understanding and evidence in developing and supporting BI platforms (Power BI)
- Understanding of cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, SaaS preferably with MS Azure
- Background in ERP systems (preferably AX Dynamics / D365).
- Good stakeholder management with evidence of supplier management and working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of IT / Financial Audit