£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Business Systems Manager - Lichfield - £55,000 - £65,000
I am recruiting for a Business Systems Manager to join a growing IT division of a global business based near Lichfield. This role will cover 3 key areas: firstly managing 3rd party suppliers and their SLAs for system support. Secondly, managing a small team of Applications Engineers to ensure the continued support and improvement of current systems. Lastly, working closely with the IT Director for continuous improvement of core business systems.
The ideal candidate will have come from a technical background with a good understanding of Business Systems (CRM, ERP, BI, EDM etc) who has since moved into a management position managing both internal teams and external suppliers.
- Experience of implementing IT applications globally.
- Experience of administering and supporting NetSuite desirable.
- Database administration knowledge.
- Document management experience.
- implementation and management of the following:
- Project management experience.
- Experience of using middleware and similar solutions to integrate systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of infrastructure and networks.
- Demonstrable experience of working with and managing third parties to deliver a high level of service to users.
- Experience of managing and implementing change management processes.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.