Business Systems Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics / Navison / Business Central
Leamington Spa - Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading Manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Dynamics / Navision / Business Central Systems Engineer to join them in their growth.
This is a brand new role and opportunity for you to come in and own the Microsoft suite, becoming the expert and go to person in the company.
- The Application Services function provides support across multiple business units, offering application services from project delivery, design & implementation through to operational support.
- Provide business support through the scoping, implementation, and maintenance of business applications.
- Key member of the IT Department, role to manage and lead NAV ERP and other business system customisation and effective utilisation of the system and reporting tools.
- Key team member of a Navision upgrade project, to move from Nav 2018 to Business Central.
- The Team is growing, as we look ahead to deliver modernisation and growth, offering 'Cloud first' technology, standardise solutions and advocate for applications to help business operations.
- Gather end user requirements and provide functional solutions
- Business process mapping and change management delivery
- Reporting and Power BI implementation and customisation
- Contributing to the day-to-day delivery of IT services including user support
- Co-ordinate with 3rd parties to implement or maintain application services
- Support and maintain application integrations, data and config across a range of platforms
- You will be the 'go to' specialist internally to provide training and support to the userbase on Business Central.
- A proven track record supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Business Central, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Project Service Automation)
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow)
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience gathering, translating and documenting requirements
Great opportunity - exposure to working closely with senior team daily. Please apply asap if interested. GleeIT - Business Systems Engineer