Business Systems Analyst - West Brom - Hybrid working
Key member of the IT Department, role to manage and lead NAV ERP and other business system customisation and effective utilisation of the system and reporting tools.
This is a systems analyst role with some BA and report writing responsibilities, looking for an all-rounder.
Central team member of a Navision re-implementation project to move from customised MS Dynamics NAV 2017 to current standard version.
Provide business support through the scoping, implementation, and maintenance of business applications.
- Central member for NAV re implementation project
- Working with internal departments on scoping and documenting business requirements and flows
- Development, testing and deployment of business systems
- Maintaining integrity and quality of data
- Building and tailoring management information and business intelligence reports
- Maintaining and updating existing business applications
- Providing user training and support for ERP system
- Contributing to the day-to-day delivery of IT services including user support
- Experience in implementing and utilising Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in building and customising reports (Power BI)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and ability to train and support fellow team members
- Process mapping and system scoping
- Good analytical skills
Please apply ASAP if interested - GleeIT