Business Systems Analyst (clear progression to IT Manager) - Kidderminster - £40,000 - £45,000
I am working with a manufacturing business who are at the start of a critical IT transformation and need someone with a keen eye for IT Systems and project delivery to help them on that journey. This role will be a "number two" to the IT Manager with a few to succession planning in the next few years. There is scope long term for this role to become a Group Head of IT for the right person with the right attitude and drivers.
From a technology perspective we need an allrounder, someone who understands Infrastructure (currently on prem in need of cloud), ERP (don't need a specialist but an understanding. Best practise (ITIL, ISO etc) and also project management in order to work with 3rd parties to get projects delivered.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with IT/Business Systems Support.
- History of leading successful IT projects.
- Understanding of ERP systems.
- Understanding of Infrastructure & Cloud technologies.
- Able to secure SC clearance.
- Enthusiasm to progress in to an IT Manager / Head of IT role.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this role, please apply here. GleeIT