Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for a change of direction? Working in a fast-paced environment you be joining an extremely busy and valued team?
Working for one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology- improving the safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for clients worldwide.
We are looking for candidates who are extremely organised and practically minded, the ability to balance multiple tasks and information is key to this position. From Planning to scheduling to resolving last minute problems the ability to think fast on your feet and be able to amend, resolve and react quickly is key to being successful.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you shall be liaising with people on all levels. You shall also need to be assertive but have a calming manner as this shall be required when finding solutions to problems.
- You shall be working in the Business support team, supporting the field based team in Planning visits/activities, responding to queries, coordinating services to meet client and business objectives.
- Identify and refer client complaints through agreed process dealing with all queries promptly.
- Develop a good understanding of the products, systems and processes to enhance the service to both Internal and external clients
- Validate and ensure that all paperwork is dealt with and sent out in a prompt and timely manner.
- Liaising with the shared service centre to support the resolution of Invoicing queries in line with process and agreed KPI's
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships through proactive communication and action to fulfil client expectations on all enquires from the companies client base
Key skills required:
- Proven experience working within a client services environment.
- The ability to deal with a high volume of information and tasks within a planning, scheduling and data analysis team.
- Adaptable and well organised with a practical minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, building, maintaining and retaining effective Commercial and client relationships.
- Experienced in delivering and integrating client services focused processes, building and sustaining positive commercial and client relationships internally and externally.
- An assertive approach to problem solving with strong diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate and persuade on all levels.
- Have a strong team spirit and be able to demonstrate professional people skills and promote a team working environment.
In return you shall be offered a competitive salary:
- 22 days holiday +bank hols
- Company pension scheme
- private medical insurance, voucher/discount scheme
- on-site parking / remote working