We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to support the operations team in a fantastic manufacturing company. This is an extremely diverse role, where you will be supporting in overall improvement of company outputs and to improve quality.
- Supporting the finance department to eliminate waste and enhance productivity of various departments.
- Using an analytical and methodical approach to ensure that all stock inventory is assigned, with the ability to take initiative and accountability to place orders of a variety of materials and supplies with accuracy.
- Booking in of deliveries, and raising invoices as required.
- Communicate with varying departments within the business to handle problems, identify new opportunities and build trust and transparency.
- Compliance to all company processes and regulations
- General administrative duties, which may include; filing, copying, organising data, communication distribution, visitor management.
Key Skills Required
- proficiency with purchase order management
- Excellent computer skills, numerical thinker
- Attentive to detail, goal and quality orientated
- Detailed planning & time management skills
- Great organisational and negotiation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- You must be process driven, with
- Previous experience within a similar multi-faceted administrative skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV