Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a client based in Birmingham City Centre to search for a passionate individual to make a great part of their team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the amazing operations team to ensure all internal processes are carried through at a high-level standard. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you to progress within the back-office environment and widen your knowledge on the different supportive functions.
If you enjoy meeting new people, then this is the role for you. Not like the normal administrative role, you will also be accountable for meeting and greeting the stakeholders of the business and directing them appropriately.
- Dealing with incoming calls and transferring them to internal staff
- General administrative duties as requested by your line manger
- Maintaining the standard of the beautiful office spaces
- Booking of meeting rooms for meetings and events
- Working to event briefs to ensure all set up with the right catering
What a successful candidate looks like:
- Can demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence with using a range of IT programmes
- Previous administrative or customer service experience
- Time management skills
- Happy to be the main gatekeeper for senior directors
- Hybrid Working
- Casual Dress Code
- Opportunity to move to a permanent contract
- City Centre parking