Business Support Administrator
£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you a competent administrator, who is looking for their next career move? Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a Financial Services business who are seeking a Business Support Administrator to join a newly-formed division.
This is an full-time position, with the requirement to work in office on a hybrid basis.
Key Outline Of The Role:
- Manage and log correspondence with the regulators
- Support the delivery of the meeting schedule, including ensuring that all planning tasks have been completed (logistics, prep meetings, materials, briefing notes etc).
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure communication with the regulators are robust, meeting deadlines.
- Work closely with senior team members, creating qualitative and quantitative MI to support the team to meet its reporting requirements.
- Source and draft inputs into other team reporting, such as risk assessments and CRO reports
- Active management of the controls framework supporting the recording, logging and tracking of regulatory engagement
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous administrative experience, preferably within the Financial Services sector
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT literate
- A forward-thinker, ability to use your own initiative
- Effective communicator, ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to remain agile to work across a range of different subjects and projects
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £45,000 + Bonus, private medical insurance, pension + much more!